Return Policy: PLEASE Read
Ok, this is really important and I have to explain this to keep me out of any kind of legal trouble. So, here's the deal when you buy something from us. PLEASE read this:
- All products are special order by the person ordering, and are NOT subject to cancellations.
We may however, at our discretion, agree to allow for a cancellation with a fee of 25% provided the product has not been shipped.
- Due to the nature of our product line, some items may be used once, and no longer needed. For this reason, ALL SALES ARE FINAL, unless defective. Defective merchandise will be either repaired or replaced at our discretion. No funds will be returned.
- Any return must be authorized by us and under no circumstances will returns be accepted otherwise.
- Authorization and shipping instructions must be obtained from us. No returns will be authorized unless defective.
- No discontinued and/or discounted and/or special bundled item order may be returned.
Some returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee, at our discretion.
- Returns and refunds provided at our discretion are purchase price less the 25% restocking fee only and exclude any and all shipping and or special handling charges or fees.
(I hate all of this legal stuff, but you would be surprised at how many people want to buy equipment from me, use it for a week, and send it back after it served it's purpose! Anyway, I sell good stuff, so I don't really worry about returns too all that much.)